Free Download Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver and Software For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and Mac OS - The Canon TR4522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions, automatic document feeder, and internal fax. It works with both Windows and macOS. Multi-color ink cartridges must be replaced when one color is exhausted. It can receive paper up to 29 # of basic weight, slightly heavier than ordinary office bonding, but less than what many printers can accept. There is an automatic document feeder to allow you to copy or scan a page stack in one operation.
The Printer has a medium size 2.1-inch display screen. You can connect directly to the PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. This Model has a built-in Fax, can store incoming faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from the attached PC. When set for use, the Canon PIXMA TR4522 requires a 8.8 inch high space with a width of 16.9 inches of 22 inches, and weighs £13.
- With AIRPRINT®, it's easy to print right from your iPhone®, iPad® and Mac.2
- Print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet with the CANON PRINT APP.3
With a built-in FAX and ADF (AUTO
DOCUMENT FEEDER) the PIXMA TR4522 is ready to work when you are.
- Save up to 50% of your paper costs with AUTO 2-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING.
- HYBRID INK SYSTEM for detailed documents and photos.
- Print beautiful BORDERLESS PHOTOS from 4"x6" to 8.5"x11".4
- Print seamlessly from almost any room in the house with Wi-Fi®.1
- With the MOPRIA® PRINT SERVICE easily print right from your Android device!
Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver Download For Windows
How To Install Printer Driver on Windows
- Download the file.
- For the location where the file is saved,
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it,
- Then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver Download For Mac OS
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.1 (Mac)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.1.7 (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.2.1 (Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.3.1 (Mac)|
Mac OS Compatible
How To Install Printer Driver on Mac OS
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.
Read More Tips and Trick For Your Printer :
Source : https://www.usa.canon.com/, https://www.consumerreports.org/